Monday 23 February 2015

The Fab Bag February 2015 ❤


Hello everyone!!!! Welcome to my blog again!!!

I know I got it really late but I'm super excited to review this bag. I know if you have already received this bag, you must have been super surprised to see the products. ❤

Okay, let's go inside the bag. ;)





1. Livon Moroccan Silk Serum 


Firstly, I was super surprised to receive this only and only because I've crazy curls. I'm totally using this one for my curls after wash. I read Rati from makeupandbeauty.com say really good stuffs about it. It claims to detangle and prevent breakage. Yes, it has sunscreen too. 
I love this product already and I'm going to try using this in my hair routine. I'll surely let you guys know what I think about this product. Excited !



2. Brocato Curl Calming Balm 


OMG! I love you FAB BAG team for sending me this. I have told you guys how frizzy my hair gets most of the time. This product is thick enough to to define curls. I have heard good reviews about it. But it smells not that great so I would suggest using small amounts of it on your hair also because it is thick enough to make it messy.
I'm super excited about this product. YAYY !



3. LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick in Poison Apple

This color is an orange based red. This one is a gorgeous color. That's all I liked about this product. BTW this product was  let down. It comes off with an oil based make up remover supposedly, which I don't have. So it took me some time to get it off. Also it gives a strange smell. Plus it kinda sticky and you would definitely need a lip liner for this one. The pigmentation is really good. Some people might like it but it definitely did not work for me.



4. Kama’s Mridul Cleanser and Night Cream ❤


These are products which I've never tried before, so I would surely let you guys know what I think about these products super soon. I'm really excited to try these products.






I've received a coupon for my next renewal too. AHHHH YAYYY !

So guys, I kinda love this bag except for the lipstick. What did you guys get in you February bag? Don't forget to comment down below.


Till my next post,
Love you.