Friday 6 March 2015

February Favorites ❤



Heyyy guys ! I'm so sorry I was not able to post anything for the past week. I've been so busy with my final year project. OFFO!
Now i'm back to giving you posts. :D

Today's post is going to be about my FEBRUARY FAVORITES. This post will contain all the stuffs that I totally loved this February and I've been using a lot.

1. Livon Moroccan Silk Serum

Okay, I love this like I don't know, too much. I got this in my February FabBag and I'm so in love with this product. It makes my curls so freaking soft. I use like 3 pumps on my hair and my hair feels the best. I think this one is my favorite for every month.




2. Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

I have not used much of gel eyeliner before, because I'm like always late and rush up my eyeliner so I mostly have been using liquid eyeliner. Trust me it is best when you're in a hurry. But this gel eyeliner has really good consistency and I was able to apply it properly eventhough I barely have any experience in using gel liners. If you're spending time on your eyes, you will love this product. I know I do ❤




3. L'occitane's Immortelle Precious Youth Serum

OMG. Trust me this product is some heavenly product I've ever used. It just instantaneously makes your skin so effing soft. Softer than a baby's bottom. Swear. It makes my skin feel so good and gives a rejuvenating efffect.
This is one of my favorite products from my daily routine.




4. Miss Selfridge Glitter Bardot top.


I bought this for my Valentine's day dinner from Jabong. OMG. They had these on sale just for Rs. 1200 i think. You must have seen this in my Valentine's day edit. I loved this top because it had a nice night look to it. It was my favorite February purchase.



5. Body Fantasies Exotic musk fantasy

I just can't leave home without this. This is my staple body mist, it has the best fragrance and leaves you smelling like really good all day long, YES all day long ! I loveee thiss !!!



6.  Schwarzkopf Professional Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner

Now, Spray conditioner is very important after shower. I love this one because it stays longer and leaves this hair soft all day long. I have felt a lot of difference in my hair after I started using this. 
I totally love it.



7. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's Valentine's day special menu

I only had Killing me softly and Cupid's Roll. I loved both. I actually loved the names more :P
Their menu included Killing Me Softly, Cupid’s Roll ,Caramel Macchiato , Casablanca and Sweet Valentine.





8. Superwoman

Okay, I don't know why I just kept watching all her videos this February. She is awesome. All my friends love her and you should check her channel out if you have not. She is amazingly hilarious. I LOVE HER ❤



Subscribe to Superwoman here: IISuperwomanII


So these were my February Favorites. What were your February Favorites ? Comment down below. Don't forget to share and follow.

Love you guys.