Tuesday 10 February 2015

The Flab to Fab edit !



Hello everyone ! Today i felt like doing this post for all you girls out there who shy away from wearing your favorite bodycon dress or a mini skirt. I myself am, a little plump so I always have this feeling that some of my favorite outfits make me look FAT. I follow many fashion bloggers they are totally awesome but instead of getting inspired I end up feeling bad about how I look. I'm sure even you must have felt "OMG she looks gorgeous in that dress but it OF COURSE won't suit me" or "I'll look FAT in that one". But now I've learnt some ways in which can dress to hide those extra flab. Here is my edit for you to look FABULOUS !


1. Skater dresses






The best thing about Skater dresses is that it flares at the parts which is like our major problem.
You can go with color blocked dresses with lighter bottom.
Go with prints to avoid attention to flabby areas.
If you are going with sleeveless dresses then go with thick shoulder straps which will make your shoulders look narrow if they are broad.
Try knee length dresses to avoid attention to your mid thighs.

Shop these here: Dorothy perkinsFaballey at JABONG

2. Midi skirts or Just below the Knee skirts




These type of skirts will make you look more sleek and will give the perfect silhouette. Again they flare at the parts at which we want them to and fall right where your leg is slimmer. And will compliment everyone.

Shop these here: JabongKoovs


3.  Heels


Wearing big heels will give the illusion of long and slimmer legs.



4. Jackets


Tailored jackets which end at your hip will make you look slim and accentuates your features too.
Go for jackets without big collars to avoid your shoulders from looking broad.



5. Dress in the same color from top to toe


This trick will make you feel you have lost 10 pounds already.



6. The TUCK Trick


When you wear jeans tuck a tiny part of your shirt into it to give the illusion of flat stomach.



7.  Blouse 


A silk blouse and slim jeans will give the slimming effect instantly if you're feeling FAT after a weekend full of eating.



8. Importantly WEAR ANYTHING YOU LIKE. BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. 



Do comment about your ideas for looking fab from flab. 

P.S my next post will be my BIGG shopping haul. YAYYY!

Till then,
Love you.