Thursday 12 February 2015

Miss Malini's BOX OF LOVE



Hello everyone ! Welcome to my blog !!

Today I got my Miss Malini's BOX OF LOVE from MY ENVY BOX. I just couldn't wait another day to share it with you guys. The box was actually full of love.


The box firstly was a black box in which love based doodles were done and it said BOX OF LOVE.
I opened it just to see a violet bag and the products I did go AWWWWWW ! So would you ! :D





First I saw this gorgeous Nail lacquer from LYN, it is a full size product and I got such a beautiful color. YAYYY ! It is highly pigmented and one coat gives you almost the color you want. Yes, it dries like super fast. Really one of my favorites from the box.




Then, I got Vana Vidhi's Himalayan Wild Rose Bath Salts. This is a pre-launch exclusive so I think we are lucky ! This one has the smell of tender mountain roses, so YES it smells really, like really good. I can't wait to try this.




Next is the most awesome product. I just love it. It's Calvin Klein's Reveal. OMG.
The top notes are Salt, Pink, White and Black Pepper, so you might not like it for like a minute after you wear it.
Middle notes are Iris and Ambergris. These are quite neutral.
Base notes are Sandalwood, Cashmeran, Vetiver and Musk which is what you will keep smelling like. So it is awesome !
And yes, it stays on for a very very, I repeat very long time. Also even if you take a bath, which might suck for somebody else. But I like it. ;)



The next product is L'occitane's Immortelle Precious Youth Serum. This one feels absolutely soft on the skin. As soon as you apply it, your skin feels soft and tender. It also provides a minty effect which is kinda cool actually. It promises to reduce wrinkles and has anti-ageing qualities. This one is a also one of my favorites from this box.





The next product will be loved by everyone because I think this one will jump into everyone's routine after workout. It is Skinyoga's Post Workout Neem Purifier. This one promises to help with bacteria and skin allergies and remove unwanted odor. I would definitely try this one and let you guys know what I think.




Yes, this box was worth that Rs.850. I loved every product they sent me for this February. So I'm definitely giving a THUMBS UP for this month's BOX OF LOVE. Plus they had these vouchers from Sephora for a free Makeover and 15% off on products and H2O+. OMG! I love them. Added attraction to the whole box.

Subscribe your Box Of Love here: My Envy Box


Don't forget to tell me what are your favorites from this month's My Envy Box. And do comment what you want me blog about next !! Share !!

Till my next post,
Love you.