Wednesday 18 February 2015

BIGG Shopping Haul | Forever 21, Zara, Carlton London, Makeup revolution !!


Hello everyone ! Welcome to my blog !

This month is like the MONTH OF SHOPPING too. I was shopping like all the time. From lipsticks to shoes, I bought like everything. Additional happiness was my subscription boxes.

Firstly, I got these pair of pointed pumps from Zara. These were on sale for just Rs.1890. I totally love these because of the zipper detail on the sides, adds a twist to those simple black pumps. My best buy this EOSS.




Then, I got this cute cropped floral bustier top and Burgundy skirt from Forever 21. I bought this top because i'm in love with bustier tops this summer, I'm totally stacking them up for this season. You can also grab them, i think they still have it in store. The skirt was on sale too and looks beautiful. Lately, I've been obsessed with the color burgundy. It is knee length and pleated and OF COURSE looks super cute. Even these they've it in store.






I also got some simple boots from JABONG. These ones are from CARLTON LONDON. These are very comfortable and can be worn anytime. These are in beautiful tan color.







Then, the most important and favorite is my New Look patent pumps. OMG. they're so beautiful.
They're in the color grey. Very comfortable and guess what? I got them just for Rs.990 from KOOVS during their big sale. BTW their sale was awesome.






Also some make up found their way through this month's big haul. I'm surely on a NO-BUY for a long time.
I got the ICONIC-3 palette from Make up revolution. I heard a lot of good stuffs about it. And I personally loved the NAKED-3 colors so I really found a decent and affordable dupe for it. It is creamy and has different options for your everyday look. Really loving this palette. I'll give it a thumbs up anytime.






I got some lipsticks too. The first one is REVLON Super lustrous creme lipstick in Blackcherry. I must say, this is like the most gorgeous burgundy I've ever owned in my entire life. OMG, it is so soft and so pigmented, I love the way it looks on my lips. Second is, MAYBELLINE Jewels in Refined wine. Trust me, this is super beautiful for dark skin. Leaves the lips moisturized and is highly pigmented. The color is super gorgeous. It's my favorite date night lipstick. Then, the other one is from COLORBAR called passion. It is a matte lipstick, highly pigmented and stays on the lips like forever. Beautiful color too.












BTW, I still have a lot of stuffs on their way. I'm surely on a NO-BUY for a long time. I know I got way too many for just 2 weeks of February. But I couldn't help it. 

So did you guys like my haul? What was in your shopping bag this month? Don't forget to comment down below. 


Till my next post, 
Love you.