Thursday 19 March 2015

Miss Bennett London, only on JABONG.



Hey guys. I know you must be watching the LFW now, but I had to tell you about this. Miss bennett London just launched it's collection on Jabong. And trust me, they're amazing. For those who don't know the brand is designed by a team of designers and trend spotters in London who take inspiration from catwalk shows, social platforms and celebrity muses to bring you the best from the world of fashion.

They've every essential you need for this season at affordable prizes. I loved each one of them but some of my favorites are these,

1. Silver Holographic Shopper Bag


OMG. How gorgeous are these? I totally love this bag and how it is so summer-ready. So quirky yet stylish. You might find a similar one at ASOS but this one is cheaper than that and also does not have too much shipping complications. BTW they've holographic clutches too. OMG.




2. Multi Jumpsuit

Jumpsuits are easy and breezy for summer. Especially this one is light colored and printed which makes it so perfect for summer. Keep it shorter and simpler this summer.



3. Black Faux Fur Sling Bag With Chain Strap

Okay, this one is like SO cute. Last time I saw one was from NEW LOOK or RIVER ISLAND and was so expensive. But this one is so affordable and BTW i already ordered one for myself. YAY. These are so trendy and again cute.



Also the collection has some really cute tees, breezy camis and lots of accessories. All the must haves for this season is with them and I totally love it. I would definitely recommend you guys to check out the collection here.


Did you guys see the collection already? What are your favorites, let me know in your comments.


Don't forget to share and, stay chic