Thursday 22 January 2015

Okay, My first BEAUTY(FULL) BOX just arrived !



I still can't believe I got my first beauty BOX. It looks absolutely adorable. Thank you My Envy Box.
This Box has liven up to my expectations to like 98%.
But it is totally worth it. They've sent me some really really wonderful samples inside my BEAUTYFULL Box. I'm still jumping with joy.

Okay, so this is how the Box looks like. I think you already know it by now  as I supposedly received my Envy Box late.


I open it and I see a yellow bag full of happiness and they also have these cards which says how much the full product retails for, which I find absolutely nice and informative. Cool idea guys :)



This first sample I see is Za's True white liquid foundation. They've sent me two sachets each 2 ML. Firstly, I don't wear make up like at all. I'm totally like lips and eye girl. So I think this product is not much of use to me. But if you're into make up I think this foundation gives full coverage good foundation even though it is drugstore product. 
The Full product retails for Rs.950 for 30 ML.



The second product is like heaven to me. I'm totally obsessed with Sebastian products as I have curly hair. They have like the best products for curly hair. This Professional Pentraitt shampoo is a strengthening and repair shampoo. I'm sure excited to use this one. 
The full product retails for Rs.1400/250 ML. And one more thing, this product smells so good. :)



I'm also excited for this product. This one is Babor's Skin brightening cream. They've sent me 2 sachets. This says it reduces hyper pigmentation, so I would definitely try it. This feels like a light cream and feels good on the skin. I totally give a thumbs up to this product.
The full product retails for Rs.5999/50 ML.
  


The next sample is Face cream with colloidal platinum from Bottega di Lungavita, They've sent me a tube of 5 ML. This one feels very light and gives drugstore-ly smell. Haha. It feels a little cold as you apply it and feels very good on the skin. Good product.
The full product retails for Rs.3500/50 ML.



So coming to the showstopper of the BOX, my Favorite in the box and also everybody's favorite in Envy box is there Perfume samples. 
This one is Calvin Klein's Endless Euphoria which smells like dreamland. 
Top notes are Mandarin Orange,Bergamot and Cherry blossom.
Middle notes are Rose, Violet and syringa.
Base notes are Musk, Bamboo and Sandalwood.

Smells really good and has a longer lifetime.
The full product retails for Rs.5600/125 ML. But you can always get smaller versions :D



Okay, that's all for my January Beautyfull box. Even I feel bad that I've to wait for another month for this awesome box to arrive at my doorstep. 
Totally and completely worth it.
Subscribe for your Box here, like now: Subscribe !

So guys, what samples did you like in your January envy box ? Comment down below.