Friday 23 January 2015

How to style a romper | Day and Night



Hey everyone ! This is going to the first post for the 2015 summer. It's already HOT in Chennai.

In this post I'm going to show you how to style the most easiest yet chicest outfit of every summer the Romper. For me, it is easy and casual yet makes me feel chic ;) It too perfect for summer.

This is my new romper, I bought this one from Forever 21 on their HUGE SALE. I'll link it down below for you guys.
This one has crochet details with a sweetheart neckline and what I love the most about this romper is that it is strapless. I'm a huge fan of strapless dresses, they are elegant and sexier in a classy way.



Day Outfit.





I love layering in subtle way. You can put on a floral kimono or a Denim Jacket. The floral kimono will give you a summer-ly sweet look and the Denim Jacket will give that casual look to your chic outfit making it more comfortable for you to sport throughout the day
If you have any other color try layering it with light cardigan with complimenting colors to make your romper pop out and find the attraction.
Accessorize less and go for nude or neutral colors for your feet. Sandals makes me feel light footed.



Night Outfit

Okay, I'm layering this outfit again. But the chicest way to wear a jacket is to not. The slung Jacket look is my current favorite. I thought it would look sexy this way. But you can always wear it without layering. Everything look chic for the night. I opted for gold accessories and gold strap heels.





Ivory Romper: Forever 21 Crocheted romper

So what are your ideas for wearing a romper for this summer ? Do comment down below.