Thursday 11 June 2015

The power of a Masculine Jacket | Feminize the Jacket


Sometimes when I go shopping genre just does not matter. Even though the tag says for men or a 60 year old, if I like it I buy it. And I wear it and I'm happy. I think that's what matters the most when you buy something for yourself. Remember to ask yourself "whether you love it or not" ?

Trust me, it does not take much effort and time to change a boxy men's shirt into a light summer jacket. Have you ever felt too feminine in a dress and wanted to edge it up a little ? The solution lies within your boyfriend's closet in one of his shirts.



Wear it anything and everything which you feel is too cute for you. Edging up an outfit can be done as you please, throw the jacket around your waist or shoulders it will make you look edgy as well as chic.

Some heels and a crossbody will give more of a chic quotient to the outfit.



Don't be afraid to take out that leather jacket from the men's closet as it will be more breathable and will give that casual chic feel to your look.


Also make sure your boyfriend is not wearing the same on that day, though it works from menswear to womenswear, it rarely works out reversely.( if it does, do tell the world about it!)


Do share and, stay chic