Friday 8 May 2015

70's inspired looks | Spring/Summer Lookbook



Hey guys ! One of my favorite fashion eras was the 1970's so this post is going to be a look book inspiring the 70's chic in you. It's been a while I wanted to do this post and recently when I saw Masoom Minawala from Stylefiestadiaries wear bootleg jeans, in which she looked wonderful, I really wanted to create a lookbook for you guys on how to rock some of my favorite 70's inspired trend this summer.


Photo courtesy: Jabong


LOOK #1

Modernized a loud bell bottom with a classic button up and a structured vest.




Tip: Define your waist by adding a vest which hits just above the hips.



Although they're a little intimidating don't be afraid of flared jeans because they've an easy-going vibe and of course elongates the legs.


LOOK #2

Streamline a graphic print by pairing it with a neutral color like black.

Suede is a cool texture to experiment and also a crucial 70's trend so try incorporating it by wearing boots, midcalf or thigh high.



Knee high boots paired with mini skirts will give a beautiful ensemble and the combination reveals the right amount of skin for a look which is sultry yet understated.





LOOK #3



Jumpsuits are one of my favorite things to wear. Wearing jumpsuits does not have to be that hard, wearing a one with vertical stripes will give the illusion of height. So complete the look with a felt hat to add a western flare.







Hope you guys liked this post. And tell me what your favorite fashion era was and maybe I'll do a post on it.

Don't forget to share and, stay chic